Marketing Specialist MAS_04.2019
- Carry out the execution of specific marketing projects and campaigns from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal resources.
- Work alongside with the senior managers and the sales team on projects such as lead generation, content creation, contests, promotions, events etc.
- Contribute to high profile content, video scripts, press releases, presentations and written communications for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Create a wide range of marketing materials and sales enablement content such as brochures, sell sheets, datasheets, case studies etc.
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities, demonstrating expertise in various areas, including content development and optimization, advertising, events planning, etc.
- Monitor competitive marketing and business development trends in the industry/region and create detailed reports with data analysis and other feedback.
- Work cross-functionally and provide support as required to the partner’s network.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- A Master’s degree is considered a plus
- Proven working experience of at least 3 years as marketing specialist or similar role
- Working experience in B2B environment is preferred
- Proven ability to manage projects to successful completion
- Excellent command of the English language
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing)
- Attention to detail, accuracy and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Organizational and time-management skills required
The company is an equal opportunity employer and is offering competitive compensation package and opportunities of continuous growth and development. If you believe that you can accept the challenges of this opportunity, please send your cv by email at email@example.com